Attend EDC staff are qualified experienced practitioners with a background in Education, Behaviour Welfare and Youth Work. They have worked at the sharp end of operational delivery and have an in- depth knowledge and understanding of the needs of schools, families and children. Attend EDC staff are also experienced Family Liaison officers and early intervention Attendance Officers who offer further school based support.
Consultancy Support: Working with your school we will provide an effective approach as well as an Attendance Consultancy Service to support your whole School Attendance Initiatives.
- Comprehensive Attendance Health Checks with Ofsted standards
- Advice and Guidance on Attendance
- Data collection Strategies on improving Attendance and reducing Persistent Absence
- Ofsted Support Code Analysis
- Attendance Policy support that works for your establishment
- Attendance Legislation
Training: Attend EDC will work with your attendance team and your attendance policy on the key aspects to deliver the improved attendance results for your establishment.
Procedures for attendance:
- Breaking down the barriers between families and Education
- How to challenge Absences
- Keep Updated with Attendance Ofsted Requirements
- Statutory Work / Fixed Penalties
- Up to date Attendance Policy
- Making your Policy work for you
- Correct Coding
- Best Practice
- Leave of Absence / holidays
- INSET Training on all of the above
Attendance Audit: We will look at how the procedures work in your school and how effective they are. We will look at your Attendance Groups, and make sure you have all the vulnerable pupils. On completion of the Audit recommendations are provided in a written report.
2.30 hrs. £130
Register check: A Register Inspection will be carried out by an Attend EDC representative (under Regulations 10 and 11 of The Education (Pupil Registration) (England) Regulations 2006 (amended) 2010). The purpose of a Register Inspection is to ensure that the school is fully complying with the legal requirements relating to the keeping of both the admissions register and the attendance register.
Where it exists, a note has been added to the header of each section detailing where the legal requirements can be found.
On completion of the Inspection, recommendations may be made.
2.30 hrs – £130
Sims Training and Procedures for attendance staff: Procedures to follow, letters and communication. How to Challenge Attendance Concerns with Parent/ Carers.
Attendance Policy Review: Making your Attendance Policy work for you
1.30 hrs £45
I am happy to have an informal discussion with you if you are currently considering a review. For more information please contact email@example.com or call Lesley on 07803 207599
Ask about our Safeguarding Audits, coming soon Briefings for Staff Meetings