Attend Every Day Counts (EDC) Ltd was formed in January 2014 by Lesley Hogg
who started working in education in 1988. Beginning working in behaviour schools and part of a behaviour support team, Lesley then went on to work as Attendance Specialist for the Education Welfare Service for Staffordshire Authorities from 1998.
Attend EDC staff are qualified, experienced practitioners with a background in Education, Behaviour Welfare and Youth Work. They have worked at the sharp end of operational delivery and have an in- depth knowledge and understanding of the needs of schools, families and children. Attend EDC staff are also experienced Family Liaison officers and early intervention Attendance Officers who offer further school based support.
In our experience it is the school, rather than the Local Authority, that provides the greatest direct influence on School Attendance. With Attend EDC Ltd, we improve outcomes for pupils through the provision of caring and high quality Education Welfare Services wherever there are Absence Concerns.
Attend EDC has a proven track record in all areas of attendance. We have improved Whole School Attendance, Lowered
Persistant Abscence and Improved Outcomes for children and young people in receipt of Pupil Premium.
Our Ethos is to offer a prompt, reliable service, and early intervention. We closely work with all parties so as to achieve
best outcome for all.
- We understand that a young person needs to be in school to achieve.
- We understand that early interventions works, so therefore will work with you as soon as attendance becomes a concern.
- We provide flexible working.
- We react to differing circumstances and respond in the most efficient, effective and professional way.
- We care about Children’s future Education.
- We are always ready and willing to go that extra mile to make a difference.